Even with the full coverage the Convert offers, it still weighs less than most sleeping bags on the market thanks to our ultralight materials and minimalist design.
If you need a size, temperature, down fill, or color that isn't available here, consider ordering a Custom Convert.
- 850fp down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. This batch has a Dark Olive 10D outer fabric and a Blaze Orange 10D inner fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Full-length zipper and shock cord footbox allow for use as a quilt or sleeping bag.
- Double draft-blocking tubes along the zipper keep you covered, with reinforced zipper backing for durability
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Selecting a custom option of "draft collar" adds draft collars to the head and foot of your Convert Quilt. 2 draft collars in total.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Tapered full-length vertical baffles.
- For stuff sacks and compression sizes please check our charts found here.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
Important Note: We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.