The Revolt features a differential cut, meaning the outer fabric is larger than the inner fabric, so the down stays fully lofted even when the underquilt is pulled snug against your hammock.
How does the Revolt V2 differ from the Uprising? Click here!
- Vertical baffles help to mitigate down migration
- Differentially cut inner and outer fabrics keep down fully lofted
- Adjustable suspension system works with almost any hammock, with 18 foot suspension shock cords you can cut to size
- Easy-to-use shock cords at both head and foot ends for temperature control. Regular sized quilt has shock chord adjustments specifically for the footbox.
- 45 inch width for full coverage underneath your hammock
- The down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences.
Quilts available in 3 fabric options: 7D, 10D, and 20D. Read more about the differences in our Fabrics.
Adding a 10D liner adds 0.81oz to total weight, and adding a 7D liner adds 0.76oz to total weight.
10D fabric made of a customized, lightweight, and durable nylon that offers breathability and comfort.
20D ripstop nylon that has been customized to increase comfort and offers higher durability and water resistance.
7D micro ripstop nylon for lowest weight options. Note: 7D is slightly less downproof than the other fabrics, so when choosing this option, be prepared to treat your gear with care.
- The draft collars are at the head and foot of your Revolt V2 quilt and add extra warmth. 2 draft collars total.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota
Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
We accept returns of unused warehouse items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.