The Uprising Underquilt is intended for experienced hammock users. Tapered from head to toe and slimmed down through the middle, its ultralight design provides warmth in the places you need it most. With a full fill through the torso, the foot of the quilt is ½ stuffed and designed to be used in conjunction with a sit pad or pair of sidekick booties!
The Uprising is easy to adjust, and the suspension channel cuts away from the lower third of the quilt to aid the diagonal lay of the underquilt under the hammock.
How does the Uprising differ from the Revolt V2? Click here!
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once production has started. Returned custom orders (or custom orders cancelled after production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
- Shaped vertical baffles keeps down over torso (full length only)
- Differential cut
- Optional Draft collars on ends to fill any gaps between quilt and hammock
- Seams add shaping through the torso, tapering the quilt towards each end
- Suspension system allows quilt to be hung on the diagonal to match the user
- All of our down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences.
Quilts available in 3 fabric options: 7D, 10D, and 20D. Read more about the differences in our Fabrics.
- Selecting the custom option of "draft collar" adds draft collars to the head and foot of your Uprising quilt. 2 draft collars total.
Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. Returned custom orders, or custom orders cancelled after production has started, incur a 20% restocking fee. For more information, check out our policies.