Sizing & Specs | Intro To Quilts | Limited Lifetime Warranty
These On The Shelf 10° Enigmas use 850 DownTek treated down and have a 10D Black exterior, and a 10D Purple interior.
The Enigma is the ideal minimalist quilt when weight and simplicity are critical. This quilt specifically features a sewn-closed 3D footbox that provides ample room for your feet while limiting dead air space that needs to be heated. When it’s warm, use it like a blanket and kick your foot out. When it’s cold, cinch down the sides with our pad attachment system. Choose this Enigma to meet your performance needs, without carrying any unnecessary weight. The Enigma is the simplest quilt available and is perfect for hikers, canoeists, kayakers, climbers, and cyclists who need minimal weight and maximum warmth.
If you need a size, temperature, down fill, or color that isn't available here, consider ordering a custom Enigma quilt.
- A sewn-closed 3D footbox minimizing weight and maximizing warmth.
- Pad attachment system using elastic straps, and clips on each side of the quilt, to keep you securely on your pad, and give you the ability to cinch down the sides on those cold nights.
- Snap and drawstring neck closer, fits securely around your shoulders to fine-tune draft control.
- U shaped baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- Half taper design to minimize weight while reflecting the natural shape of the human body.
- Ethically sourced down from an RDS certified supplier that verifies that none of the down in the supply chain is acquired through live plucking or forced-feeding.
- Zero PFC DownTek treated down which helps the down resist moisture longer, and dry out quicker if it does get wet.
- 10D fabric made of a customized, lightweight and durable nylon that offers breathability and comfort.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
Included with quilt: