When you’re on the trail, sleep isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity. Getting the most from your experience in the mountains requires enough rest to be fully present, and few things are more essential for a night of rejuvenating sleep than a good pad. Built on our iconic proprietary Spaceframe™ baffle construction, Tensor™ offers quiet, supportive comfort in an ultralight package. The internal architecture provides unparalleled stability and weight distribution, using low-stretch die-cut trusses to eliminate springiness while protecting elbows and hips from poking through to the ground. A new internal layer of ultra-thin film reduces convection currents and adds R-value.
Insulated versions utilize multiple layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metallized film, resulting in a lighter, remarkably quiet sleeping pad compared to the competition. Tensor™ now features 100% bluesign® certified, recycled 20D polyester fabrics. It comes with a Vortex™ pump sack which mates with the custom Laylow™ zero-profile valve for easy inflation and personalized comfort. If having your best adventure depends on good sleep, Tensor™ has the perfect formula.
- Non-Insulated: 2.5
- Insulated: 4.2
- What is R-Value?
- Regular Mummy: 48 x 20 x 3 in / 122 x 51 x 8 cm
- Regular: 72 x 20 x 3 in / 183 x 51 x 8 cm
- Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 3 in / 183 x 64 x 8 cm
- Long Wide: 76 x 25 x 3 in / 193 x 51 x 8 cm
- Regular Mummy: 8 x 3 in / 20 x 7.5 cm
- Regular: 8 x 3 in / 20 x 8 cm
- Regular Wide: 9.5 x 3.5 in / 24 x 8.5 cm
- Long Wide: 9.5 x 3.5 in / 24 x 9 cm
- 100% bluesign® certified, 20D premium recycled polyester fabric.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution, using low-stretch, die-cut trusses that eliminate springiness.
- 3 inches of quiet and supportive cushioning without the usual “waterbed” feel.
- Insulated models leverage 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metallized film for a lighter and remarkably quiet sleep when compared to the competition.
- Laylow™ zero-profile, multifunctional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and allows fine-tuning of comfort.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
Important Note: We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.