Built with ultralight 7D sil/PU nylon, the Paladin tarp is ready to keep you covered through any rainy or windy night in the woods. It’s factory seam-taped and fully waterproof to keep you nice and dry through the night however, the seams on the doors on the Paladin are not taped. Designed for use with a hammock, the Paladin without doors comes with 10 tie-out points, so you can adjust for different hammocks and setup styles while the Paladin with doors comes with 14 tie-out points. Tie-out points include LineLocs for quick tension adjustments, and the LineLocs are girth-hitched in place so you can easily remove them. Gentle catenary cuts promote a tighter pitch and shave weight. You can choose between 11 ft and 12 ft ridgeline lengths and three fabric colors.
This is the perfect addition to your pack to keep your sleep system simple, ultralight, and effective.
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once production has started. Returned custom orders (or custom orders cancelled after production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Need your Paladin right away? Shop our ready to ship options. They ship in 1-2 days! Shop ready to ship Paladin.
- Made of 7D silnylon with a polyurethane coating on the interior for ultralight waterproof performance
- Factory seam-taped; no seam-sealing necessary
- Includes 10 grosgrain tie-out loops, 6 on the corners and 4 on the side panels
- Choose 11 ft or 12 ft ridgeline; both taper to 8 ft long at lower anchor points
- 100 inch center width for full coverage of most types of hammocks
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota
Details With Doors:
- All details are the same as above and include the following as well:
- Seams parallel to ridgeline are factory seam taped
- Door seams are not taped, but do not require seam sealing in regular use
- Versatile tie out points allow use with or without included linelocs
- 14 Reinforced tie-out loops, 10 on the corners along the perimeter, 4 on the side panels
- Doors can be held back out of the way with toggles
11 ft ridgeline: 132 inches/335 cm
12 ft ridgeline: 144 inches/366 cm
- 8 ft long between lower anchor points/244 cm
- 100 inch center width/254 cm
Silnylon mini stuff sack
- 10 LineLocs (adds 0.46 oz)
- Mini-Carabiners x 2 (adds 0.12 oz)
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. Returned custom orders, or custom orders cancelled after production has started, incur a 20% restocking fee. For more information, check out our policies.