Built with ultralight 7D sil/PU nylon, the Paladin tarp is ready to keep you covered through any rainy or windy night in the woods. It’s factory seam-taped and fully waterproof to keep you nice and dry through the night. Designed for use with a hammock, the Paladin comes with 10 reinforced tie-out points, so you can adjust for different hammocks and setup styles. Tie-out points include LineLocs for quick tension adjustments, and the LineLocs are girth-hitched in place so you can easily remove them. Gentle catenary cuts promote a tighter pitch and shave weight. You can choose between 11 ft and 12 ft ridgeline lengths and three fabric colors.
This is the perfect addition to your pack to keep your sleep system simple, ultralight, and effective.
If you are interested in a different color, consider purchasing a custom Paladin tarp
- Made of 7D silnylon with a polyurethane coating on the interior for ultralight waterproof performance
- Factory seam-taped; no seam-sealing necessary
- Includes 10 reinforced grosgrain tie-out loops, 6 on the corners and 4 on the side panels
- Choose 11 ft or 12 ft ridgeline; both taper to 8 ft long at lower anchor points
- 100 inch center width for full coverage of most types of hammocks
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
11 ft ridgeline: 132 inches/335 cm
12 ft ridgeline: 144 inches/366 cm
- 8 ft long between lower anchor points/244 cm
- 100 inch center width/254 cm
Silnylon mini stuff sack
- 10 LineLocs (adds 0.46 oz)
- Mini-Carabiners x 2 (adds 0.12 oz)
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. Returned custom orders, or custom orders cancelled after 48 hours, incur a 20% restocking fee. For more information, check out our policies.