Rev-HOLE-ation - Draft Collar 850 20°F(-6°C) Reg/Reg Black 20D/Purple 10D (144755)
Ships in 1-2 business days. | International customers are responsible for Import/Duty fees.
Specific Quilt Details:
Down Fill: 850
Outside Fabric Color: Black 20D
Inside Fabric Color: Purple 10D
Draft Collar: Yes
Model Year: 2021
Issue With Rev-HOLE-ation:
Scratch & Dent Items:
Occasionally we have in-stock items that are prototypes, discontinued models, production 2nds, or returns. Items that are productions 2nds or were returned with issues, will be discounted and have a description about the issue. All Warehouse items are covered by our warranty, excluding any specifically mentioned issues on discounted items.
The Rev-HOLE-ation is our best selling Revelation Quilt with a headhole! Our most versatile quilt to date, it functions as both a quilt and a poncho. The headhole is 15in long, located in the middle of the quilt, and lined with Omni tape to keep the hole securely closed and protected against drafts. Use our flat straps as a belt, or simply use the clips. Up to you!
When properly sealed, the Rev-HOLE-ation has the same warmth as the Revelation. When transitioning from poncho to quilt, take care to line up the Omni tape correctly.
Skip bringing the extra jacket to wear at camp and wear your quilt instead. Question? Customerservice@enlightenedequipment.com
- Head hole allows the quilt to be wearable
- Omni tape keeps the head hole sealed while not in use
- Draft collar keeps omni tape away from your neck
- A flat strap can be used as a belt, either looped all the way around the user, or clipped into the quilt buckles
- Footbox has a 20” zipper and shock cord combination for a totally adjustable closure
- Pad attachment system included for quilt use
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long
- All of our down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Draft Collars add extra warmth, while adding little weight. Adding a 10D liner adds 0.99oz to total weight, and adding a 7D liner adds 0.93oz to total weight.
- 10D fabric made of a customized, lightweight and durable nylon that offers breathability and comfort.
- 20D ripstop nylon that has been customized to increase comfort and offers higher durability and water resistance.
- 7D micro ripstop nylon for lowest weight options. Note: 7D is slightly less downproof than the other fabrics, so when choosing this option, be prepared to treat your gear with care
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-1oz)
Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop)