The Rev-HOLE-ation is our best selling Revelation Quilt with a headhole! Our most versatile quilt to date, it functions as both a quilt and a poncho. The headhole is 15in long, located in the middle of the quilt, and lined with Omni tape to keep the hole securely closed and protected against drafts. Use our flat straps as a belt, or simply use the clips. Up to you!
When properly sealed, the Rev-HOLE-ation has the same warmth as the Revelation. When transitioning from poncho to quilt, take care to line up the Omni tape correctly.
Skip bringing the extra jacket to wear at camp and wear your quilt instead. Question? Customerservice@enlightenedequipment.com
- Head hole allows the quilt to be wearable.
- Omni tape keeps the head hole sealed while not in use
- Draft collar keeps omni tape away from your neck
- A flat strap can be used as a belt, either looped all the way around the user, or clipped into the quilt buckles
- Footbox has a 20” zipper and shock cord combination for a totally adjustable closure
- Pad attachment system included for quilt use
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long
- All of our down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences.
Quilts available in 3 fabric options: 7D, 10D, and 20D. Read more about the differences in our Fabrics.
- Selecting the custom option of "draft collar" adds draft collars to the head and foot of your Rev-HOLE-ation quilt. 2 draft collars total.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-1oz)
Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop)
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.