The Rev-HOLE-ation is our best selling Revelation Quilt with a head-hole! Our most versatile quilt to date, it functions as both a quilt and a poncho. The headhole is 15in long, located in the middle of the quilt, and lined with Omni tape to keep the hole securely closed and protected against drafts. Use our flat straps as a belt, or simply use the clips. Up to you! Skip bringing the extra jacket to wear at camp and wear your quilt instead.
When properly sealed, the Rev-HOLE-ation has the same warmth as the Revelation. When transitioning from poncho to quilt, take care to line up the Omni tape correctly.
- 850fp or 950fp down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in ether 7D, 10D, or 20D fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Footbox has a 20” zipper and shock cord combination for a totally adjustable closure.
- Watch this video to learn about all available custom options.
- Head hole allows the quilt to be wearable.
- Omni tape keeps the head hole sealed while not in use
- Draft collar keeps omni tape away from your neck
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Selecting a custom option of "draft collar" adds draft collars to the head and foot of your Revelation Quilt. 2 draft collars in total.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- For stuff sacks and compression sizes please check our charts found here.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
- Handmade in Winona Minnesota
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once they are in production. Returned custom orders (or customer orders cancelled once production has started) will inucur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions. For more information, check out our policies.