Revelation 850DT 10° XShort/Reg Purple/Burnt/Black
Ships in 1-2 business days. | International customers are responsible for Import/Duty fees.
Specific Quilt Details:
Down Fill: 850
Down Treatment: DownTek Treatment
Outside Fabric Color: Purple 10D
Inside Fabric Color: Burnt 10D
Optional 20D Weather Resistant Stripes: Black 20D
Issue With Quilt: The shell has needle marks and crooked stitching lines on the first baffle in from the right. There is a small fold in the fabric and worn fabric at the second line in from the right.
Occasionally we have in-stock quilts that are, prototypes, previous years models, production 2nds, or that were exchanged by a customer for another size, temperature, etc. Quilts that are productions 2nds will be discounted and will have a description about the issue with the quilt. All Warehouse items are covered by our warranty, excluding any specifically mentioned issues on discounted items. Warehouse quilts are sold in like new condition.
With an amazing balance of low weight, and high functionality, the Revelation is the choice when you need one piece of gear that will go anywhere you do. When it’s cold, cinch down the sides with our pad attachment system. When it’s warm, open the zippered footbox completely and use this quilt like a blanket. Build your Revelation to meet your performance needs, without carrying any unnecessary weight. The Revelation is the most versatile quilt available and is perfect for hikers, canoeists, kayakers, climbers, and cyclists who need minimal weight while being able to adapt to any situation.
- 20” zipper, and drawstring, to open or close the footbox as needed.
- Pad attachment system using elastic straps, and clips on each side of the quilt, to keep you securely on your pad, and give you the ability to cinch down the sides on those cold nights.
- Snap and drawstring neck closer, fits securely around your shoulders to fine-tune draft control.
- U shaped baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- Half taper design to minimize weight while reflecting the natural shape of the human body.
- Ethically sourced down from an RDS certified supplier that verifies that none of the down in the supply chain is acquired through live plucking or forced-feeding.
- Zero PFC DownTek treated down which helps the down resist moisture longer, and dry out quicker if it does get wet.
- 10D fabric made of a customized, lightweight and durable nylon that offers breathability and comfort.
- 20D ripstop nylon that has been customized to increase comfort and offers higher durability and water resistance.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
Included with quilt:
- Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz)
- 100% Organic Cotton Storage Bag made by Freeset
- Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop)