Specific Quilt Details:
Down Fill: 950
Outside Fabric Color: Texas State Flag 20D
Inside Fabric Color: Red 10D
Optional 20D Weather Resistant Stripes: None
Sizing & Specs | Intro To Quilts | Limited Lifetime Warranty
In the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey, we decided to contribute to the people affected in Houston. As a result, we’ve teamed up with Ripstop by the Roll and their custom fabric printing division, OutdoorINK, to offer you a limited edition Texas state flag Revelation! We will be donating 100% of the profits from these quilts, and matching that amount dollar for dollar with our own donation. All funds will go to Direct Relief, to use where they are most needed. Ripstop by the Roll will be donating 100% of their profits from the fabric we purchased from them as well!
If you’re interested in making a donation, visit your preferred relief organization working in Houston, or checkout Direct Relief today.
With an amazing balance of low weight, and high functionality, the Revelation is the choice when you need one piece of gear that will go anywhere you do. When it’s cold, cinch down the sides with our pad attachment system. When it’s warm, open the zippered footbox completely and use this quilt like a blanket. Build your Revelation to meet your performance needs, without carrying any unnecessary weight. The Revelation is the most versatile quilt available and is perfect for hikers, canoeists, kayakers, climbers, and cyclists who need minimal weight while being able to adapt to any situation.
- 20” zipper, and drawstring, to open or close the footbox as needed.
- Pad attachment system using elastic straps, and clips on each side of the quilt, to keep you securely on your pad, and give you the ability to cinch down the sides on those cold nights.
- Snap and drawstring neck closer, fits securely around your shoulders to fine-tune draft control.
- U shaped baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- Half taper design to minimize weight while reflecting the natural shape of the human body.
- Ethically sourced down from an RDS certified supplier that verifies that none of the down in the supply chain is acquired through live plucking or forced-feeding.
- Zero PFC DownTek treated down which helps the down resist moisture longer, and dry out quicker if it does get wet.
- 10D fabric made of a customized, lightweight and durable nylon that offers breathability and comfort.
- 20D ripstop nylon that has been customized to increase comfort and offers higher durability and water resistance.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
Included with quilt: