The Revolt APEX V2 is the synthetic version of the Revolt V2. The Revolt APEX V2 is an underquilt designed to keep your backside warm while you’re in a hammock. The Revolt V2’s adaptable suspension system can be used with almost any hammock. It comes in both a short (55" length) and regular (80" length) version. The regular sized version provides full body warmth, and the short version relies on booties and/or a sit pad to help insulate your feet. Easy-to-reach shock cords attach to your hammock ridgeline and allow you to fine-tune the position of the Revolt V2 easily while lying down.
The synthetic Revolt APEX maintains performance in warm and humid conditions and is easy to clean.
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once production has started. Returned custom orders (or custom orders cancelled after production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
- Adjustable suspension system works with almost any hammock, with 18’ suspension shock cords you can cut to size
- Easy-to-use shock cords at both head and foot ends for temperature control
- 45 inch width for full coverage underneath your hammock
- Climashield APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences.
Quilts available in 3 fabric options: 7D, 10D, and 20D. Read more about the differences in our Fabrics.
- Selecting the custom option of "draft collar" adds draft collars to the head and foot of your Revolt APEX V2 quilt. 2 draft collars total.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
CLIMASHIELD™ APEX weights may vary +/- 10% due to production variances.
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. Returned custom orders, or custom orders cancelled after production has started, incur a 20% restocking fee. For more information, check out our policies.