The Revolt is an underquilt designed to keep your backside warm while you’re in a hammock. The Revolt’s adaptable suspension system can be used with almost any hammock, and its 45 inch width offers full coverage. Easy-to-reach shock cords attach to your hammock suspension and allow you to fine-tune the position of the Revolt easily while lying down. Shock cords along the head and foot ends let you adjust the fit for warmer or colder nights.
The Revolt features a differential cut, meaning the outer fabric is larger than the inner fabric, so the down stays fully lofted even when the underquilt is pulled snug against your hammock.
The following temperature ratings coincide to the quilt colors:
- 40° - Forest 10D exterior / Black 10D interior
- 30° - Burnt 10D exterior / Charcoal 10D interior
- 20° - Navy 10D exterior / Charcoal 10D interior
- 10° - Purple 10D exterior / Black 10D interior
If you need a size, temperature, down fill, or color that isn't available here, consider ordering a custom Revolt.
- Square KARO step baffles keep the down in place and allow you to customize coverage
- Differentially cut inner and outer fabrics keep down fully lofted
- Adjustable suspension system works with almost any hammock, with 18 foot suspension shock cords you can cut to size
- Easy-to-use shock cords at both head and foot ends for temperature control
- 45 inch width for full coverage underneath your hammock
- All of our down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz)
2 x 18′ 3/32″ shock cord for suspension
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.