Built with ultralight 7D sil/PU nylon, the Rival Duo tarp offers room for two in a tiny package. It’s factory seam-taped and fully waterproof to keep you nice and dry through the night. The Rival Duo comes with 7 reinforced tie-out points so you can pitch it using your trekking poles, sticks, nearby trees, or stakes. Ridgeline tie-outs and generous length allow you to pitch the foot end more vertically for more interior space with full storm coverage. The Rival Duo also includes an interior loop at the head and foot end, so you can attach a bivy or bug net inside. Tie-out points include LineLocs for quick tension adjustments, and the LineLocs are girth-hitched in place so you can easily remove them. You can choose between three fabric colors.
This is the perfect addition to your pack to keep your sleep system simple, ultralight, and effective.
If you are interested in a different color, consider ordering a custom Rival Duo
- Made of Charcoal 7D silnylon with a polyurethane coating on the interior for ultralight waterproof performance
- Tapered shape for full coverage with minimal weight
- 7 tie-out loops accommodate trekking poles, lines, or stakes for a range of setup styles
- 3 additional grosgrain tabs along each side for versatility
- Factory seam-taped; center ridgeline tie-outs may require seam sealing on stitches
- Includes an interior loop at the head and foot end, so you can pair the Rival with the Recon Bivy or bug net
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
12ft ridgeline: 144 inches (336cm)
10ft wide at the head end: 120 inches (305cm)
- 8ft wide at the foot end: 696 inches (244cm)
Silnylon mini stuff sack
- 7 LineLocs (adds 0.32 oz)
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.