Whether you’re getting an early start on a thru-hike or winter camping, the Snow Wrap offers multi-use warmth in camp or on the go. As an alternative to insulated pants, the Snow Wrap is a more versatile item and has better ventilation for active use. Built using our ultralight fabrics and continuous filament Climashield APEX synthetic insulation, the Snow Wrap offers great all-weather performance and moisture tolerance.
The exterior fabric is durable, waterproof 15D silnylon, so you can use the Snow Wrap as a sit pad in snow. The shock cord waist closure allows you to customize the fit, and reinforced snaps allow you to vent as needed and have a full range of movement. You can also use the Snow Wrap as a blanket, a dog quilt, a pillow, or even extra insulation around your torso on the coldest nights.
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed after order placement. Returned custom orders (or custom orders cancelled after production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
- Adjustable shock cord and snaps at the waist allow you to customize the fit and accommodate layers
- Exterior fabric is durable and waterproof 15D silnylon for excellent protection from sleet or snow
- Built with no sewn-through seams, to eliminate cold spots
- Climashield APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. Returned custom orders, or custom orders cancelled after production has started, incur a 20% restocking fee. For more information, check out our policies.