Created for those who want to pack light and go far no matter the weather, the Visp Rain Mitts boasts wind and rain protection in an ultralight package. Made with a customized 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric, they're fully stormproof, yet has an exceptionally breathable feel. The shock cord around the wrists keep rain out while allowing you to pull the cuff over your jacket of choice. Weighing in at less than an ounce, you’ll barely know they're in your pack until you need them.
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed after order placement. Returned custom orders or custom orders cancelled after 48 hours will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
- Customized waterproof/breathable fabric has a ripstop 7D nylon outer layer with a durable water repellent finish, a waterproof/breathable membrane, and a tricot lining
- Waterproof to 20,000mm H₂0
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): 75,000 g/m²/24hr
- Finished seams with no raw edges
- Adjustable shock cord at the wrist keeps warmth in and rain out
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
- Tube of Seam Grip+WP (.25 oz)
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. Returned custom orders, or custom orders cancelled after 48 hours, incur a 20% restocking fee. For more information, check out our policies.