***Do to the exceptionally high demand for Visp Jackets, we currently have an extremely low supply of Visp fabric, zippers. and tape. We hope to have all Visp products available for order soon. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay in the loop!
Created for those who want to pack light and go far no matter the weather, the Visp Rain Mitts boasts wind and rain protection in an ultralight package. Made with a customized 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric, they're fully stormproof, yet has an exceptionally breathable feel. The shock cord around the wrists keep rain out while allowing you to pull the cuff over your jacket of choice. Weighing in at less than an ounce, you’ll barely know they're in your pack until you need them.
If you intend to use these mitts over your Stronghold Mittens, please use the following information before purchasing:
- If using over 2oz. APEX, purchase the same size as your Stronghold Mittens
- If using over 4oz. or 6oz. APEX, size up from up from your current Stronghold Mittens
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed after order placement. Returned custom orders (or custom orders cancelled after production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Need your Visp Mitts right away? Shop our ready to ship options. They ship in 1-2 days! Shop ready to ship Visp Mitts.
- Customized waterproof/breathable fabric has a ripstop 7D nylon outer layer with a durable water repellent finish, a waterproof/breathable membrane, and a tricot lining
- Waterproof to 20,000mm H₂0
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): 75,000 g/m²/24hr
- Finished seams with no raw edges
- Adjustable shock cord at the wrist keeps warmth in and rain out
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
- Tube of Seam Grip+WP (.25 oz)
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. Returned custom orders, or custom orders cancelled after production has started, incur a 20% restocking fee. For more information, check out our policies.