The Torrid Pullover is our best-selling Torrid Jacket but with a marsupial pouch and a 1/2 length zipper. With weights starting at 5.87 oz (166g), the Torrid Pullover packs an incredible warmth to weight ratio. The CLIMASHIELD™ APEX synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet, and the marsupial pouch is great for colds hands, maintaining battery life for electronics, or stashing your snacks! The pouch is insulated on both sides, making the Torrid Pullover a slightly warmer option than the Torrid Jacket. The pouch's high side ensure that the items stored within stay put.
With an adjustable waistband, adjustable hood, elastic cuffs, and a 1/2 front zipper for ventilation, the Torrid Pullover is slightly oversized to accommodate layers. The smooth ultralight nylon fabric has a durable water repellent finish for better performance in light precipitation.
Need your Torrid Jacket right away? Shop our ready to ship options. They ship in 2-3 days! Shop ready to ship Women's Torrid Pullover.
- Sizes run about a half size large for layering purposes.
- Looking to use the hood in conjunction with a helmet? Consider selecting Helmet Compatible as a custom option.
- For help picking the correct sizing, select the Fit and Sizing tab above or watch our Apparel Sizing Video.
- 2oz/yd² CLIMASHIELD™ APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean.
- CLIMASHIELD™ APEX weights may vary +/- 10% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in ether 7D, 10D, or 20D fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Marsupial front pouch (insulated on both sides).
- 1/2 front zipper for ventilation.
- Built with no sewn-through seams to eliminate cold spots.
- Raglan style sleeves to increase comfort and range of motion.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Adjustable shock cord waist, tucked inside front pouch.
- Adjustable shock cord hood.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once they are in production. Returned custom orders (or customer orders cancelled once production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions. For more information, check out our policies.