***Do to the exceptionally high demand for Visp products, we currently have a extremely low supply of Visp fabric, zippers. and tape. We hope to have all Visp products available for order soon. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay in the loop!
Created for those who want to pack light and go far no matter the weather, the Visp rain pants boasts wind and rain protection in an ultralight package. Made with a customized 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric, it’s fully stormproof, yet has an exceptionally breathable feel. Weighing in at around 4 ounces for most sizes, you’ll barely know it’s in your pack until you need it.
The customized 3-layer fabric combines ultralight 7D ripstop nylon, a waterproof/breathable ePTFE membrane, and a soft tricot lining for a comfortable next-to-skin feel. A waterproof 12" ankleYKK Uretek zipper allows for the easy removal over boots and shoes, and it also keeps moisture from coming in. A snap on the hem of the pant leg can also be used. The waistband is elastic, to ensure a comfortable fit. The articulated knee and crotch gusset allow for a full range of movement while the slightly tapered leg allows for an ideal fit. You can wear the Visp pants to shed wind and rain, or pair it with a Torrid APEX pants for a highly effective, ultralight pant system.
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed after order placement. Returned custom orders or custom orders cancelled after 48 hours will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
- Customized waterproof/breathable fabric has a ripstop 7D nylon outer layer with a durable water repellent finish, a waterproof/breathable membrane, and a tricot lining
- Waterproof to 20,000mm H₂0
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): 75,000 g/m²/24hr
- The outside of pant legs has a 12" #3 waterproof YKK Uretek ankle zipper with snap closure at the bottom to ensure water won't get in
- Elastic waistband
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
Sizes run about a half size large for layering purposes.
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. Returned custom orders, or custom orders cancelled after 48 hours, incur a 20% restocking fee. For more information, check out our policies.