[OVERSTOCK] Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XTherm (Regular)
Ships in 5-7 business days
When your backcountry pursuits demand extreme insulation and an ultralight packed size, alpinists and mountaineers turn to the NeoAir XTherm. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The packable pad boasts a 6.9 R-value, allowing users to take it into the most extreme conditions.
- 6.9 - What is R-Value?
- Regular: 72 x 20 x 2.5 in / 183 x 51 x 6 cm
- Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 2.5 in / 183 x 64 x 6 cm
- Large: 77 x 25 x 2.5 in / 196 x 64 x 6 cm
- Regular: 9 in x 4 in / 23 cm x 10 cm
- Regular Wide:
- Large: 11 in x 4.5 in / 28 cm x 11 cm
- Vapor Grey 30D rip HT Nylon Top Fabric, 70D Nylon Bottom Fabric
- Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Low-bulk materials make the mattress ultra-compact—as small as a water bottle.
- Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
Important Note: We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.