An innovative, new take on activewear apparel, The Outcast Jacket is our most versatile, adaptable product to date. A sleek, athletic fit designed for both activewear and everyday-use paints a stark contrast to our previous apparel. After creating the staple long-trail puffy, we're back with the jacket made for everything else.
A Collaboration with Evolved Supply Co.
- Premium 30D shell fabric ensures the outer material is both light enough and durable enough to excel in activities like rocking climbing, mountaineering, and a range of snow sports.
- The outer fabric is DWR coated, letting most moisture roll off the fabric without compromising breathability. Climashield Synthetic Insulation dries and breathes better than down jackets, retaining 80% of its warmth even while wet.
- Polartec WindPro Fleece Side Panels give superior flexibilty where it matters most, allowing your arms and hips to move freely without pinching, pulling, or riding up.
- A Drop Tail back design, extra-long sleeves, and Polartec Power-Stretch Elastic Cuffs keep your wrists and lower back covered and draft-free during strenuous movement.
- Athletic, close-to-body fit
- 2oz/yd² CLIMASHIELD™ APEX Synethetic Insulation
- 30D Nylon outer fabric & 20D Nylon inner fabric with DWR finish
- Raglan-style sleeves for increased comfort and range of motion
- Drop tail keeps your lower back covered during activities like climbing, biking, etc.
- Large insulated & zippered hand pockets
- Polartec hard-faced fleece panels provide wind resistance, flexibility & ventilation on the sides, arms, and hips
- Athletic fit for a close-to-body feel and layering under top layers/raingear
- Locking #3 YKK Vislon Molded-tooth zipper prevents self-opening during movement
- Polartec Power Stretch cuffs lock out drafts
- Extra long sleeves prevent wrist ride-up
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.