How to Get Your Backpacking Quilt Repaired by Rugged Thread
Rugged Thread is a company in Bend, Oregon that repairs outdoor clothing and gear. They offer a variety of services for backpacking quilts, including seam sealing, zipper replacement, and hole patching. They also work on a variety of brands, so you can be sure that experts will repair your quilt.
The process of getting your backpacking quilt repaired by Rugged Thread is simple. Just follow these steps:
Contact Rugged Thread
You can contact them through their website or by phone.
Provide information about your quilt
When you contact Rugged Thread, be sure to provide them with the make, model, and material of your quilt. You should also describe the repair that you need and they will provide a quote based on your description and photos
Send your quilt to Rugged Thread
Once you have contacted Rugged Thread and they have agreed to repair your quilt, you will need to send it to them. You can do this by shipping it or by dropping it off at their shop in Bend.
Wait for your quilt to be repaired
Rugged Thread will repair your quilt as quickly as possible. Once the repair is complete, they will ship it back to you.
The cost of repairing a backpacking quilt will vary depending on the extent of the damage. However, Rugged Thread offers a variety of repair options to fit your budget.
Rugged Thread offers a repair guarantee on all of their work. This means that if you are not satisfied with the repair, you can return it to them for a full refund.
Why Did We Choose Rugged Thread?
There are many reasons to choose Rugged Thread to repair your backpacking quilt. Here are just a few:
- They are experts in repairing outdoor gear.
- They use high-quality materials and workmanship.
- They offer a variety of repair options to fit your budget.
- They offer a repair guarantee.
- They are committed to sustainability.
If you need to repair your backpacking quilt, we recommend contacting Rugged Thread.
Here are some additional tips for getting your backpacking quilt repaired by Rugged Thread:
- Be as specific as possible when describing the repair that you need. This will help Rugged Thread to give you an accurate estimate of the cost.
- If you are shipping your quilt to Rugged Thread, be sure to pack it carefully. You should also include a note with your contact information and a description of the repair that you need.
- Be patient. Repairing a backpacking quilt can take some time. However, Rugged Thread will do their best to get your quilt back to you as quickly as possible.
For any further questions, we recommend contacting Rugged Thread directly.