The Conundrum pairs the sleeping bag design of the Convert with a completely closed footbox. It’s the perfect sleeping bag for folks who always get cold feet, or those who want a simple, no-fuss design. The Conundrum also features a 3/4 length zipper so you can easily vent, or position the opening under you and use it as a quilt.
Even with the full coverage the Conundrum offers, it still weighs less than most sleeping bags on the market thanks to our ultralight materials and no-fuss design.
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once production has started. Returned custom orders (or custom orders cancelled after production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Need your Conundrum right away? Shop our ready to ship options. They ship in 1-2 days! Shop ready to ship Conundrum.
- 3/4-length zipper and closed footbox for a no-fuss sleeping bag experience
- Double draft-blocking tubes along the zipper keep you covered, with reinforced zipper backing for durability
- Pad attachment system included for quilt use: when the Conundrum is open, use elastic straps and clips on each side to keep it secure on your sleeping pad and lock out drafts
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Tapered full-length vertical baffles
- The down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz)
Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz - One Straight, One Loop)
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. Returned custom orders, or custom orders cancelled after production has started, incur a 20% restocking fee. For more information, check out our policies.