The Convert Custom Sleeping Quilt - full length zipper & adjustable footbox
Sleeping Quilt or sleeping bag? With the Convert Sleeping Quilt, you get to decide. The Convert features a full-length zipper and a fully adjustable footbox which allows it to be completely closed (like a sleeping bag), completely open (like a blanket), or somewhere in between. This allows you to dial in a comfortable night’s sleep, and it makes the Convert our most versatile sleeping quilt to date.
Even with the full coverage the Convert Sleeping Quilt offers, it still weighs less than most sleeping bags on the market thanks to our ultralight materials and minimalist design.
Need your Convert Sleeping Quilt right away? Shop our ready to ship Convert Sleeping Quilts.
- 850fp or 950fp down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in ether 7D, 10D, or 20D fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Full-length zipper and shock cord footbox allow for use as a quilt or sleeping bag.
- Watch this video to learn about all available custom options.
- Double draft-blocking tubes along the zipper keep you covered, with reinforced zipper backing for durability
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Selecting a custom option of "draft collar" adds draft collars to the head and foot of your Convert Quilt. 2 draft collars in total.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Tapered full-length vertical baffles.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz, sizes found here), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
- Handmade in Winona Minnesota
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once they are in production. Returned custom orders (or customer orders cancelled once production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions. For more information, check out our policies.