Quilt or sleeping bag? With the Convert, you get to decide every single night. Known as the Swiss Army Knife of quilts, the Convert features a full-length zipper and an adjustable footbox with a shock cord that can be completely closed, completely open like a blanket, and everything in between, allowing you to dial it in for a comfortable night’s sleep no matter where you are. You can also zip one Convert to another Convert to create a large sleeping bag for one or two.
Even with the full coverage the Convert offers, it still weighs less than most sleeping bags on the market thanks to our ultralight materials and no-fuss design. The Convert doesn’t have a built-in hood, which saves weight and space in your pack.
Need your Convert Quilt right away? Shop our ready to ship Convert Quilts.
- 850fp or 950fp down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in ether 7D, 10D, or 20D fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Full-length zipper and shock cord footbox allow for use as a quilt or sleeping bag.
- Watch this video to learn about all available custom options.
- Double draft-blocking tubes along the zipper keep you covered, with reinforced zipper backing for durability
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Selecting a custom option of "draft collar" adds draft collars to the head and foot of your Convert Quilt. 2 draft collars in total.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Tapered full-length vertical baffles.
- For stuff sacks and compression sizes please check our charts found here.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
- Handmade in Winona Minnesota
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once they are in production. Returned custom orders (or customer orders cancelled once production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions. For more information, check out our policies.