Quilt or sleeping bag? With the Convert, you get to decide every single night. The Convert features a full-length zipper and an adjustable footbox with a shock cord that can be completely closed, completely open like a blanket, and everything in between, allowing you to dial it in for a comfortable night’s sleep no matter where you are. You can also zip one Convert to another Convert to create a large sleeping bag for one or two.
Even with the full coverage the Convert offers, it still weighs less than most sleeping bags on the market thanks to our ultralight materials and no-fuss design.
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once they are in production. Returned custom orders (or custom orders cancelled after production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Need your Convert right away? Shop our ready to ship options. They ship in 1-2 days! Shop ready to ship Convert.
- Full-length zipper and shock cord footbox allow for use as a quilt or sleeping bag
- Double draft-blocking tubes along the zipper keep you covered, with reinforced zipper backing for durability
- Pad attachment system included for quilt use: when the Convert is open, use elastic straps and clips on each side to keep it secure on your sleeping pad and lock out drafts
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Tapered full-length vertical baffles.
- All of our down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences.
Quilts available in 3 fabric options: 7D, 10D, and 20D. Read more about the differences in our Fabrics.
- Selecting the custom option of "draft collar" adds draft collars to the head and foot of your Convert quilt. 2 draft collars total.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-1oz)
Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop)
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. Returned custom orders, or custom orders cancelled after production has started, incur a 20% restocking fee. For more information, check out our policies.