The enigma APEX Sleeping Quilt - no Zipper & sewn closed footbox - navy blue 10d / charcoal 10d fabric colors
The Enigma APEX is the synthetic version of the Enigma, pairing the versatility of a quilt with a complete, closed footbox. It's the perfect quilt for folks who always get cold feet, or those who want a simple, no-fuss design. The Enigma APEX has all the features of the down version without the need for baffles. APEX Insulation has the ability to dry faster than down in wet-out conditions, and is simpler than down to maintain.
The Enigma APEX is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it's designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Enigma APEX doesn't have a zipper or a built-in hood, saving weight and space in your pack.
DISCLAIMER: This batch of Enigma APEX quilts come only in Navy 10D/Charcoal 10D fabric colors. If you would like more color options, please consider our Enigma APEX Custom.
- CLIMASHIELD™ APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean.
- CLIMASHIELD™ APEX weights may vary +/- 10% due to production variances.Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in Navy 10D outer fabric, and Charcoal 10D inner fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Sewn-closed footbox. No zippers and no cinches. Great for sleepers with cold feet.
- Climashield APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean.
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Built with no sewn-through seams to eliminate cold spots.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz, sizes found here), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
- Handmade in Winona Minnesota
Important Note: We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.