The Enigma APEX is the synthetic version of the Enigma, pairing the versatility of a quilt with a complete closed footbox. It's the perfect quilt for folks who always get cold feet, or those who want a simple, no-fuss design. The Enigma APEX has all the features of the down version, and thanks to our adjustable pad attachment system, you can kick your feet out or take the quilt with you for late-night stargazing.
The Enigma APEX is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it's designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Enigma APEX doesn't have a zipper or a built-in hood, saving weight and space in your pack.
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed after order placement. Returned custom orders or custom orders cancelled after 48 hours will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
- Round sewn-closed footbox for a no-fuss sleeping experience
- Pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on your sleeping pad and lock out drafts
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Climashield APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean
- Built with no sewn-through seams, to eliminate cold spots
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- A sewn-closed 3D footbox minimizing weight and maximizing warmth.
- Pad attachment system using elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep you securely on your pad. This gives you the ability to cinch down the sides on those cold nights.
- Snap and drawstring neck closer fits securely around your shoulders to fine-tune draft control.
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
CLIMASHIELD™ APEX weights may vary +/- 10% due to production variances.
Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz)
Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop)
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. Returned custom orders, or custom orders cancelled after 48 hours, incur a 20% restocking fee. For more information, check out our policies.