Exped Ultra 7R
Lightweight, comfortable, and packable. With the highest warmth rating in the Ultra sleeping mat series, Ultra 7R is a cozy, lightweight, and compact sleeping mat. Features include recycled 20 D ripstop face fabric, certified carbon neutral by myclimate. It is perfect for human powered adventures including backpacking, thru-hiking, bikepacking and alpinism.
EXPED's DOWNMAT TECHNOLOGY™, with 700 cu in down insulation, allows for use in all seasons or simply to keep cold-sleepers warm any time. Meanwhile, a 9 cm thick air cushion cradles the body for ultimate comfort. Air chambers run head to toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night's sleep and giving maximum durability.
Good for use in extreme cold
- 7.1 / −30° C / −20° F, What is R-Value?
- Size M: 72 x 20.5 x 3.5 in / 183 x 52 x 9 cm
- Size MW: 72 x 25.6 x 3.5 in / 183 x 65 x 9 cm
- Size LW: 77.6 x 25.6 x 3.5 in / 197 x 65 x 9 cm
- Size M: 9.1 x 5.5 in / 23 x 14 cm
- Size MW: 10.6 x 5.5 in / 27 x 14 cm
- Size LW: 10.6 x 5.9 in / 27 x 15 cm
- Fabric - Recycled 20D ripstop polyester
- Bluesign® Certified
- TPU Film Laminate
- DWR Free
- Insulation - 700 cuin/oz Down
- RDS certified
- Ultra-lightweight, compact and supportive sleeping mats insulated for extreme temperatures or cold-sleepers in 3 seasons.
- DOWNMAT TECHNOLOGY™: 700 cu in RDS down insulation for use in all seasons, or simply to keep cold-sleepers warm in any weather.
- Airtight, durable and hydrolysis-resistant fabric lamination.
- Welded baffles separate air chambers, create a cushioned and stable sleep surface and prevent cold spots.
- FLATVALVE - Pioneered by Exped. Industry-leading durability, reliability and intuitive performance.
- COMFORT CRADLE - Air chambers run head-to-toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night’s sleep and increased durability. EXPED's comfort cradle side rails center and secure the sleeper on the mat.
- Schnozzel pumpbag included for rapid, moisture-free mat inflation; doubles as waterproof compression bag.
- Rectangular design maximizes sleep surface and warmth, while tapered design (head to foot) saves weight and reduces bulk when packed.
- CARBON NEUTRAL - Exped measures, reduces and fully offsets CO2 from manufacturing and shipping this product.
- Contents: Mat, schnozzel pumpbag, repair kit with glue and adhesive patches, stuff sack
Important Note: We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.
FEATURES YOU’LL LOVE
700 cuin down insulation ideal for use in all seasons or for cold sleepers in all seasons.
Recycled 20 D ripstop polyester is 3x stronger and uses less carbon, energy & water during production.
INFLATE & DEFLATE FLATVALVES
Separate large FlatValves provide industry-leading durability, reliability and intuitive performance for rapid inflation & deflation.
SCHNOZZEL PUMPBAG INCLUDED
Pumpbag included for rapid, moisture-free mat inflation. Pack sack & repair kit also included.