Created for those who want to pack light and go far no matter the weather, the Visp Rain Pants boasts wind and rain protection in an ultralight package. Made with a customized 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric, it’s fully stormproof, yet has an exceptionally breathable feel. Weighing in at 3.80 oz (108g) to start, you’ll barely know it’s in your pack until you need it. You can wear the Visp alone to shed wind and rain, or pair it with the Torrid APEX Pants for a highly effective, ultralight insulated system.
- This batch of Visp Pants is available only in Black!
- 3-Layer waterproof/breathable fabric composed of ultralight 7D ripstop nylon, a ePTFE membrane, and a soft tricot lining for a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): 75,000 g/m²/24hr, waterproof to 20,000mm H₂0.
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Sizes run about a half size large for layering purposes. Check out the Fit and Sizing tab above to help you decide which will provide you the perfect fit.
- Fits directly over the Torrid APEX Pants in the corresponding size.
- 12" waterproof #3 YKK Uretek ankle zipper on outside of pant legs with snap closure at the bottom.
- Articulated knee and crotch gusset allow for a full range of movement.
- Slightly tapered leg allows for an ideal fit.
- Elastic waistband.
- Fully waterproofed seams, sealed with seam-tape.
- Made in Vietnam. Inspected in Winona, Minnesota.
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once they are in production. Returned custom orders (or customer orders cancelled once production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions. For more information, check out our policies.