For a minimal pack size and maximum performance, our NeoAir XLite offers the gold standard in lightweight backpacking comfort. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The compact pad boasts a 4.2 value (5.4 for the Women's Regular size), allowing users to camp comfortably year-round.
- 4.2 - What is R-Value?
- 5.4 - (Women's Regular)
- Small: 47 x 20 x 2.5 cm / 119 x 51 x 6 cm
- Women's Regular: 66 x 20 x 2.5 in / 168 x 51 x 6cm
- Regular: 72 x 20 x 2.5 in / 183 x 51 x 6 cm
- Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 2.5 in / 183 x 64 x 6 cm
- Large: 77 x 25 x 2.5 in / 196 x 64 x 6 cm
- Small: 9 in x 3.5 in / 23 cm x 9 cm
- Women's Regular: 9 in x 4.1 in / 23 cm x 10 cm
- Regular: 9 in x 4.1 in / 23 cm x 10 cm
- Regular Wide: 11 in x 4.6 in / 28 cm x 12 cm
- Large: 11 in x 4.6 in / 28 cm x 11 cm
- LemonCurry Yellow 30D rip HT Nylon
- Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk.
- Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress as packable as a water bottle.
- Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Included: Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit
Important Note: We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Therm-a-Rest Valves: WingLock™ and TwinLock™ Valve Overview
The WingLock and TwinLock Valves offer speedy one-way inflatio...
Therm-a-Rest: How to use the WingLock™ Valve
With speedy one-way inflation, faster deflation, and an easy-t...
How to use a Therm-a-Rest Pump Sack
This video will show you how to use the Therm-a-Rest® Pump Sac...