Our founder came up with the Revelation back when Enlightened Equipment was still in a basement. It’s been a bestseller ever since, beloved by thousands worldwide for its amazing versatility, thoughtful design, and ultralight weight. It features an adjustable footbox with a zipper and shock cord that can be completely closed, completely open like a blanket, and everything in between. This design allows you to dial it in for a comfortable night’s sleep no matter where you are.
The Revelation is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it’s designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Revelation doesn’t have a full-length zipper or a built-in hood, saving weight and space in your pack.
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once they are in production. Returned custom orders (or custom orders cancelled once production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
- Footbox has a 20” zipper and shock cord combination for a totally adjustable closure
- Pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long
- 850-fill down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz)
Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop)
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. Returned custom orders, or custom orders cancelled after production has started, incur a 20% restocking fee. For more information, check out our policies.