Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XTherm NXT MAX
With cutting edge Triangular Core Matrix™ construction and ThermaCapture™ technology, the full-rectangular shaped XTherm NXT MAX delivers a 7.3 R-value while weighing just 23oz in the Regular-Wide size.
Put another way, the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any rectangular sleeping pad ever created. It is warmer, lighter and thicker than the previous model, which is why the XTherm NXT MAX cements the legacy of being the go-to rectangular sleeping pad for alpinists, mountaineers and extreme cold expeditions.
At 3-inches thick, with horizontal baffles and the added sleep surface of the rectangular shape, all-night comfort and support are at hand, while 70D nylon on the bottom ensures the XTherm NXT MAX holds up to extended expedition use. The WingLock™ Valve allows for rapid inflation and deflation but is also intuitive and easy to use in frigid weather when the gloves are not coming off. When you absolutely need to be warm no matter the weather, want plenty of sleep surface but space in the pack is at a premium, there is no finer sleeping pad than the XTherm NXT MAX.
- 7.3 - What is R-Value?
- Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 3 in / 183 x 64 x 7.6 cm
- Regular Wide: 11 in x 5 in / 28 cm x 13 cm
- Neptune 30D rip HT Nylon Top Fabric, 70D Nylon Bottom Fabric
- Best Warmth-to-Weight Ratio Ever: Refined Triangular Core Matrix™ construction and ThermaCapture™ technology deliver a cold-conquering 7.3 R-Value while cutting over 28 g (1 oz) in weight from the previous model.
- Premium Comfort: A 3-inch (7.6 cm) thick profile, horizontal baffled structure and the added sleep surface of the rectangular shape deliver premium backcountry comfort while keeping the weight to a minimum.
- Ultralight Durability: 70D nylon on the bottom withstands the wear and tear of extended expedition use, while 30D ripstop nylon on top keeps it light and packable.
- WingLock™ Valve: Delivers fast one-way inflation and rapid deflation without giving up the ability to easily purge air while you lay on it for comfort micro-adjustments—even with gloves on.
- Multiple Sizes: 2 size options allow you to get the Xtherm NXT MAX that is perfect for your sleep system.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
Important Note: We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Therm-a-Rest Valves: WingLock™ and TwinLock™ Valve Overview
The WingLock and TwinLock Valves offer speedy one-way inflatio...
Therm-a-Rest: How to use the WingLock™ Valve
With speedy one-way inflation, faster deflation, and an easy-t...
How to use a Therm-a-Rest Pump Sack
This video will show you how to use the Therm-a-Rest® Pump Sac...