For a good night's rest and a toasty warm head, the Torrid Hood is designed to be the perfect head insulation accessory for your Enlightened Equipment quilt or sleeping bag, or for extra warmth during the day. Built using our ultralight fabrics and CLIMASHIELD™ APEX synthetic insulation, the Torrid Hood keeps your head and neck warm in all conditions, wet or dry.
A lightweight shock cord runs over the forehead and around to the back of the Torrid Hood, allowing you to comfortably secure it to your head or close it over your eyes to sleep. The neck closure features three snaps to allow more or less airflow and lock out cold drafts. The Torrid Hood is also easy to wash, and dries quickly.
- 4oz/yd² CLIMASHIELD™ APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean.
- CLIMASHIELD™ APEX weights may vary +/- 10% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in Black 10D outside/Charcoal 10D inside fabric.
- Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- The Torrid Hood pairs perfectly with a quilt or sleeping bag for head and neck coverage.
- Sizes run true based on the Size Chart.
- Lightweight shock cord secures the Hoodlum where you want it, all night long.
- Built with no sewn-through seams to eliminate cold spots.
- Snaps down the front of the collar allow you to customize the fit and warmth.
Made in Vietnam. Inspected in Winona, Minnesota.
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.