The Copperfield Wind Shirt is so light it will disappear into your pack or pocket. Great for using alone or pairing with an insulating layer when you need to manage the wind and trap warmth that would otherwise be lost. Whether on foot, wheels, or water, the Copperfield will provide a high level of value to anyone who spends time outdoors. With a weight starting at 2.15 oz (61g), there’s no reason not to take it.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in Charcoal 10D. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- For help picking the correct sizing, select the Fit and Sizing tab above or watch our Apparel Sizing Video.
- Sizes run about a half size large for layering purposes.
- Hood includes an adjustable shock cord pull string to lock out drafts.
- Raglan style sleeves to increase comfort and range of motion.
- Elastic wrist closures and adjustable shock cord waist.
- Full length, lightweight #3 YKK zipper.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.