With a closed footbox and individual draft control, the Accomplice is the perfect quilt for couples looking to lightened their load on the trail. A proprietary draft blocker at the head end keeps warmth inside, and the individual neck and side openings allow each person to adjust for comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
The Accomplice is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it's designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Accomplice doesn't have zippers or built-in hoods, saving weight and space in your pack.
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once production has started. Returned custom orders (or custom orders cancelled after production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
- Poofy sewn-closed footbox for a no-fuss sleeping experience
- Pad attachment system keeps the quilt secure on a sleeping pad and lets each user regulate their individual temperature
- Snap and drawcord neck closures let each user fine-tune draft control
- Proprietary draft blocker between the neck closures keeps warm air inside
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles
- The down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. Returned custom orders, or custom orders cancelled after production has started, incur a 20% restocking fee. For more information, check out our policies.