The Accomplice 2-person Sleeping Quilt - individual draft control necklines & sewn closed footbox - red 10d/charcoal 10d fabric colors
With a closed footbox and individual draft control, the Accomplice 2-Person Sleeping Quilt is the perfect quilt for couples looking to lighten their load on the trail. A proprietary draft blocker at the head end keeps warmth inside, and the individual neck and side openings allow each person to adjust for comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
The Accomplice is a sleeping quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it's designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Accomplice doesn't have zippers or built-in hoods, saving weight and space in your pack.
If you need a size, temperature, down fill, or color that isn't available here, consider ordering a Custom Accomplice.
- Available in 850fp or 950fp down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in Red 10D outer and Charcoal 10D fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Sewn-closed footbox. No zippers and no cinches. Great for sleepers with cold feet.
- Proprietary draft blocker between the neck closures keeps warm air inside.
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the sleeping quilt to keep it secure on sleeping pads and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz, sizes found here), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
- Handmade in Winona Minnesota
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.