The Conundrum Sleeping Quilt - 3/4 length zipper & sewn closed footbox
The Conundrum Sleeping Quilt pairs a sewn closed footbox with a ¾ length zipper, making it our warmest product, and is our most traditional hybrid sleeping bag. Best in cold weather and for those who enjoy a more traditional sleeping bag design, the Conundrum features classic sleeping bag features as well as pad attachment clips for use as a sleeping quilt. Whether zipped up like a sleeping bag, or strapped down like a sleeping quilt, the Conundrum offers versatility to the user warm without overheating in a variety of environments.
Even with the full coverage the Conundrum offers, it still weighs less than most sleeping bags on the market thanks to our ultralight materials and no-fuss design.
Need your Conundrum Sleeping Quilt right away? Shop our ready to ship Conundrum Sleeping Quilts.
- 850fp Grey Duck Down or 950fp Grey Goose Down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in ether 7D, 10D, or 20D fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Fully enclosed, sewn-shut footbox. 3/4 length zipper starts above the footbox. Great for sleepers with cold feet.
- Watch this video to learn about all available custom options.
- Double draft-blocking tubes along the zipper keep you covered, with reinforced zipper backing for durability
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Selecting the custom option of "draft collar" adds a draft collar to the head of your Conundrum quilt. 1 draft collar total.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Tapered full-length vertical baffles.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz, sizes found here), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
- Handmade in Winona Minnesota
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once they are in production. Returned custom orders (or customer orders cancelled once production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions. For more information, check out our policies.