The Conundrum pairs the sleeping bag design of the Convert with a completely closed footbox. It’s the perfect sleeping bag for folks who always get cold feet, or those who want a simple, no-fuss design. The Conundrum also features a 3/4 length zipper so you can easily vent, or position the opening under you and use it as a quilt.
Even with the full coverage the Conundrum offers, it still weighs less than most sleeping bags on the market thanks to our ultralight materials and no-fuss design.
The following temperature ratings coincide to the quilt colors:
- 40° - Black 10D exterior / Forest 10D interior
- 30° - Charcoal 10D exterior / Burnt10D interior
- 20° - Charcoal 10D exterior / Navy 10D interior
- 10° - Black 10D exterior / Purple 10D interior
If you need a size, temperature, down fill, or color that isn't available here, consider ordering a custom Conundrum.
- 3/4-length zipper and closed footbox for a no-fuss sleeping bag experience
- Double draft-blocking tubes along the zipper keep you covered, with reinforced zipper backing for durability
- Pad attachment system included for quilt use: when the Conundrum is open, use elastic straps and clips on each side to keep it secure on your sleeping pad and lock out drafts
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Tapered full-length vertical baffles
- Zero-PFC DownTek resists moisture and dries out more quickly than untreated down. The down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for breathability and comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz)
Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop)
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.