The Conundrum pairs a sewn closed footbox with a ¾ length zipper, making it our warmest product, and is our most traditional hybrid sleeping bag. Best for cold weather and those who enjoy a more traditional sleeping bag design. The Conundrum also features a 3/4 length zipper so you can easily vent, or position the opening under you and use it as a quilt.
Even with the full coverage the Conundrum offers, it still weighs less than most sleeping bags on the market thanks to our ultralight materials and no-fuss design.
If you need a size, temperature, down fill, or color that isn't available here, consider ordering a Custom Conundrum.
- 850fp down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in Yellow 10D outside and Charcoal 10D outside fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Fully enclosed, sewn-shut footbox. 3/4 length zipper starts above the footbox. Great for sleepers with cold feet.
- Double draft-blocking tubes along the zipper keep you covered, with reinforced zipper backing for durability
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Tapered full-length vertical baffles.
- For stuff sacks and compression sizes please check our charts found here.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
Important Note: We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.