Convert APEX Custom Sleeping Quilt
The Convert APEX is the synthetic version of the Convert, a quilt-sleeping bag hybrid that’s totally adjustable. The Convert APEX features a full-length zipper and an adjustable footbox with a shock cord that can be completely closed, completely open like a blanket, and everything in between, allowing you to dial in a comfortable night’s sleep no matter where you are. You can also zip one Convert to another Convert to create a large sleeping bag for one or two.
Even with the full coverage the Convert APEX offers, it still weighs less than most synthetic sleeping bags on the market thanks to our ultralight materials and no-fuss design.
- CLIMASHIELD™ APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean.
- CLIMASHIELD™ APEX weights may vary +/- 10% due to production variances.Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in ether 7D, 10D, or 20D fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Full-length zipper and shock cord footbox allow for use as a quilt or sleeping bag.
- Built with no sewn-through seams, to eliminate cold spots.
- Climashield APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean.
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz, sizes found here), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
Handmade in Winona Minnesota
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once they are in production. Returned custom orders (or customer orders cancelled once production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions. For more information, check out our policies.
Note: All quilt height and width measurements reference the dimensions of the sewn but not stuffed product. Each quilt type measures differently based on product design. For sizing related questions, please review our size chart located on the tab above. The length measurement below is taken while the quilt is completely open and laid flat. When the footbox is fully closed the length will decrease by 4” - 6”. Unless otherwise noted, this chart reflects the weight of 10D outside and inside fabric.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
The Convert | Quilts
The Convert is a down-filled sleep system that functions like ...
Intro to Quilts | Intro to Quilts
In this video we explain what a down-filled camping quilt is. ...
Pads & Straps | Intro to Quilts
In this video we explain our strap system and how it integrate...
How To Wash Your Quilt | Cleaning & Care
If your sleep system has become dirty, typically the insulatio...