***This batch of Convert Quilts come with Navy 10D outer fabric and Charcoal 10D inner fabric
Quilt or sleeping bag? With the Convert, you get to decide. The Convert features a full-length zipper and a fully adjustable footbox which allows it to be completely closed (like a sleeping bag), completely open (like a blanket), and somewhere else in between. This allows you to dial it in for a comfortable night’s sleep, and it makes the Convert a highly versatile piece of your kit!
Even with the full coverage the Convert offers, it still weighs less than most sleeping bags on the market thanks to our ultralight materials and minimalist design.
If you need a size, temperature, down fill, or color that isn't available here, consider ordering a Custom Convert.
- 850fp down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. This batch has a Navy 10D outer fabric and a Charcoal 10D inner fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Fully adjustable footbox. Convert has a full length zipper.
- Double draft-blocking tubes along the zipper keep you covered, with reinforced zipper backing for durability
- Pad attachment system included for quilt use: when the Convert is open, use elastic straps and clips on each side to keep it secure on your sleeping pad and lock out drafts
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Tapered full-length vertical baffles
- For stuff sacks and compression sizes please check our charts found here.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
- Handmade in Winona Minnesota
Important Note: We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.