The Revelation APEX is the synthetic version of our Revelation quilt, beloved by thousands worldwide for its amazing versatility, thoughtful design, and ultralight weight. The Revelation APEX has all the features of the down version, including an adjustable footbox with a zipper and shock cord that can be completely closed, completely open like a blanket, and everything in between, allowing you to dial it in for a comfortable night’s sleep no matter where you are.
The Revelation APEX is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it’s designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Revelation APEX doesn’t have a full-length zipper or a built-in hood, saving weight and space in your pack.
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed after order placement. Returned custom orders or custom orders cancelled after 48 hours will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
- Footbox has a 20” zipper and shock cord combination for a totally adjustable closure
- Pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Climashield APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean
- Built with no sewn-through seams, to eliminate cold spots
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
CLIMASHIELD™ APEX weights may vary +/- 10% due to production variances.
Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz)
Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz - One Straight, One Loop)
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. Returned custom orders, or custom orders cancelled after 48 hours, incur a 20% restocking fee. For more information, check out our policies.