Revelation APEX Sleeping Quilt
Our original and best selling sleeping quilt, but with APEX Synthetic fill! A favorite of long distance hikers, the Revelation Sleeping Quilt is known for its amazing versatility, thoughtful design, and ultralight weight. On warm nights, the Revelation can lay open as a blanket, and in colder temperatures, you can cinch the adjustable 1/4 length zipper footbox closed. This design allows you to dial in a comfortable night’s sleep in a wide range of different temperatures and climates. The perfection option for active sleepers!
The Revelation is a sleeping quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it’s designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Revelation doesn’t have a full-length zipper or a built-in hood, saving weight and space in your pack.
- CLIMASHIELD™ APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean.
- CLIMASHIELD™ APEX weights may vary +/- 10% due to production variances.Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in a Forest Green 10D exterior, and a Charcoal 10D interior. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Footbox has a 20” zipper and shock cord combination for a totally adjustable closure.
- 1/4 length zipper & adjustable footbox.
- Built with no sewn-through seams, to eliminate cold spots.
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz, sizes found here), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
Handmade in Winona, Minnesota
Important Note:We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.
Note: All quilt height and width measurements reference the dimensions of the sewn but not stuffed product. Each quilt type measures differently based on product design. For sizing related questions, please review our size chart located on the tab above. The length measurement below is taken while the quilt is completely open and laid flat. When the footbox is fully closed the length will decrease by 4” - 6”. Unless otherwise noted, this chart reflects the weight of 10D outside and inside fabric.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Intro to Quilts | Intro to Quilts
In this video we explain what a down-filled camping quilt is. ...
Pads & Straps | Intro to Quilts
In this video we explain our strap system and how it integrate...
The Enigma | Quilts
The Enigma is the ideal minimalist quilt when weight and simpl...
How To Wash Your Quilt | Cleaning & Care
If your sleep system has become dirty, typically the insulatio...