The Revolt V2 features a differential cut, meaning the outer fabric is larger than the inner fabric, so the down stays fully lofted even when the underquilt is pulled snug against your hammock.
Need your Revolt V2 ASAP? Check out our ready to ship Revolt V2.
- 850fp Grey Duck Down or 950fp Grey Goose Down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in ether 7D, 10D, or 20D fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Watch this video to learn about all available custom options.
- 45" width for full coverage underneath your hammock.
- Differentially cut inner and outer fabrics keep down fully lofted.
- Adjustable suspension system works with almost any hammock, with 18 foot suspension shock cords you can cut to size.
- Easy-to-use shock cords at both head and foot ends for temperature control. Regular sized quilt has shock chord adjustments specifically for the footbox.
- Selecting a custom option of "draft collar" adds draft collars to the head and foot of your Revolt. There are 2 draft collars in total.
- Vertical baffles help to mitigate down migration while hammocking.
- For stuff sacks and compression sizes please check our charts found here.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz), 100% cotton storage bag, 2 EE Mini-Carabiners for simplified setup and take-down of tarps and UQs, and 2 x 18′ 3/32″ shock cord for suspension.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once they are in production. Returned custom orders (or customer orders cancelled once production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions. For more information, check out our policies.