The Revolt features a differential cut, meaning the outer fabric is larger than the inner fabric, so the down stays fully lofted even when the underquilt is pulled snug against your hammock.
- 850fp down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in Forest 10D exterior and Charcoal 10D interior. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- This underquilt has a draft collar.
- 45" width for full coverage underneath your hammock.
- Differentially cut inner and outer fabrics keep down fully lofted.
- Adjustable suspension system works with almost any hammock, with 18 foot suspension shock cords you can cut to size.
- Easy-to-use shock cords at both head and foot ends for temperature control. Regular sized quilt has shock chord adjustments specifically for the footbox.
- Vertical baffles help to mitigate down migration while hammocking.
- For stuff sacks and compression sizes please check our charts found here.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz), 100% cotton storage bag, 2 EE Mini-Carabiners for simplified setup and take-down of tarps and UQs, and 2 x 18′ 3/32″ shock cord for suspension.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota
Important Note: We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.