Created for those who want to pack light and go far no matter the weather, the Visp Rain Mitts boast wind and rain protection in an ultralight package. Made with a customized 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric, it’s fully stormproof, yet has an exceptionally breathable feel. Weighing in at less than an ounce, you’ll barely know it’s in your pack until you need it.
- 3-Layer waterproof/breathable fabric composed of ultralight 7D ripstop nylon, a Hydrophilic Non-Porous PU membrane, and a soft tricot lining for a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Waterproof to 20,000mm H₂0.
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): 75,000 g/m²/24hr.
- Check out the Fit and Sizing tab above to help you decide which will provide you the perfect fit.
- If you intend to use these mitts over your Stronghold Mittens, please use the following information before purchasing:
- If using over 2oz. APEX, purchase the same size as your Stronghold Mittens.
- If using over 4oz. or 6oz. APEX, size up from up from your current Stronghold Mittens.
- Finished seams with no raw edges.
- Adjustable shock cord at the wrist keeps warmth in and rain out.
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Includes Seam Grip Waterproof Sealant (.25oz) for sealing seam lines.
- Made in Winona, MN.