Created for those who want to pack light and go far no matter the weather, the Visp Rain Mitts boast wind and rain protection in an ultralight package. Made with a customized 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric, it’s fully stormproof, yet has an exceptionally breathable feel. Weighing in at less than an ounce, you’ll barely know it’s in your pack until you need it.
This batch of Visp Mitts is available only in Black!
- 3-Layer waterproof/breathable fabric composed of ultralight 7D ripstop nylon, a Hydrophilic Non-Porous PU membrane, and a soft tricot lining for a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Waterproof to 20,000mm H₂0.
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): 75,000 g/m²/24hr.
- Check out the Fit and Sizing tab above to help you decide which will provide you the perfect fit.
- If you intend to use these mitts over your Stronghold Mittens, please use the following information before purchasing:
- If using over 2oz. APEX, purchase the same size as your Stronghold Mittens.
- If using over 4oz. or 6oz. APEX, size up from up from your current Stronghold Mittens.
- Finished seams with no raw edges.
- Adjustable shock cord at the wrist keeps warmth in and rain out.
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Includes Seam Grip Waterproof Sealant (.25oz) for sealing seam lines.
- Made in Vietnam. Inspected in Winona, Minnesota.