With a closed footbox and individual draft control, the Accomplice is the perfect quilt for couples looking to lighten their load on the trail. A proprietary draft blocker at the head end keeps warmth inside, and the individual neck and side openings allow each person to adjust for comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
The Accomplice is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it’s designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Accomplice doesn’t have zippers or built-in hoods, saving weight and space in your pack.
The following temperature ratings coincide to the quilt colors:
- 40° - Forest 10D exterior / Black 10D interior
- 30° - Burnt 10D exterior / Charcoal 10D interior
- 20° - Navy 10D exterior / Charcoal 10D interior
- 10° - Purple 10D exterior / Black 10D interior
If you need a size, temperature, down fill, or color that isn't available here, consider ordering a custom Accomplice.
- Poofy sewn-closed footbox for a no-fuss sleeping experience
- Pad attachment system keeps the quilt secure on a sleeping pad and lets each user regulate their temperature
- Snap and drawcord neck closures let each user fine-tune draft control
- Proprietary draft blocker between the neck closures keeps warm air inside
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles
- Zero-PFC DownTek resists moisture and dries out more quickly than untreated down. The down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for breathability and comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-1oz)
Accomplice Elastic Straps x2
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.