Exped Ultra 3R Mummy
Lightweight, comfortable, and packable. Ultra 3R Mummy is a lightweight and compact sleeping mat featuring recycled 20D ripstop face fabric, certified carbon neutral by myclimate. It is perfect for human powered adventures including backpacking, thru-hiking, bike packing and alpinism.
EXPED's SYNMAT TECHNOLOGY™, featuring Texpedloft insulation welded to the top and bottom of the air chambers, ensures maximum warmth over the lifetime of the mat while a 7 cm thick air cushion cradles the body. These air chambers run head to toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night's sleep and giving maximum durability.
Good for 3-season use
- 2.9 / −5° C / 20 °F, What is R-Value?
- Size M: 72 x 20.5 x 3 in / 183 x 52 x 8 cm
- Size MW: 72 x 25.6 x 3 in / 183 x 65 x 8 cm
- Size LW: 77.6 x 25.6 x 3 in / 197 x 65 x 8 cm
- Size M: 9.1 x 4.3 in / 23 x 11 cm
- Size MW: 10.6 x 4.5 in / 27 x 11.4 cm
- Size LW: 10.6 x 4.7 in / 27 x 12 cm
- Fabric - Recycled 20D ripstop polyester
- Bluesign® Certified
- Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- TPU Film Laminate
- DWR Free
- Insulation - 60 g/m2 Texpedloft microfiber
- bluesign® certified
- Ultra-lightweight, compact and supportive sleeping mat for when low weight and small packed size are critical. Insulated for 3-season use.
- SYNMAT TECHNOLOGY™ - 60 g/m2 Texpedloft insulation welded to the top and bottom of the air chambers ensures maximum warmth over the lifetime of the mat.
- Airtight, durable and hydrolysis-resistant fabric lamination.
- Welded baffles separate air chambers, create a cushioned and stable sleep surface and prevent cold spots.
- EXPED FLATVALVE - Pioneered by EXPED. Large FlatValves provide industry-leading durability, reliability and intuitive performance for rapid inflation and deflation.
- COMFORT CRADLE - Air chambers run head-to-toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night’s sleep and increased durability. EXPED's comfort cradle side rails center and secure the sleeper on the mat.
- Schnozzel pumpbag included for rapid, moisture-free mat inflation; doubles as waterproof compression bag.
- CARBON NEUTRAL - EXPED measures, reduces and fully offsets CO2 from manufacturing and shipping this product.
- Contents: Mat, schnozzel pumpbag, repair kit with glue and adhesive patches, stuff sack
Important Note: We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.
FEATURES YOU’LL LOVE
60 g/m³ Texpedloft microfiber insulation welded to the top and bottom of the air chambers ensures maximum warmth over the lifetime of the mat.
Recycled 20 D ripstop polyester is 3x stronger and uses less carbon, energy & water during production.
INFLATE & DEFLATE FLATVALVES
Separate large FlatValves provide industry-leading durability, reliability and intuitive performance for rapid inflation & deflation.
SCHNOZZEL PUMPBAG INCLUDED
Pumpbag included for rapid, moisture-free mat inflation. Pack sack & repair kit also included.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
EXPED's Ultra Series - Our Lightest and Most Compact Backpacking Mat Series
Ultra is a lightweight and compact sleeping mat featuring recy...
Mat Instructions: How to use the Schnozzel Pumpbag
The Schnozzel Pumpbag ensures quick, hygienic, moisture-free ...
Mat Instructions: How to deflate and pack your mat
We'll show you the quickest and easiest way to blow off and pa...