Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite NXT
With improved warmth and comfort at no extra tax in weight, the NeoAir XLite NXT solidifies the legacy of its predecessor as the finest ultralight air sleeping pad for year-round backcountry adventures.
By refining the way our cutting-edge construction technique, the Triangular Core Matrix™, integrates with the warmth radiating ThermaCapture™ technology we reduced the noise by 83% from the previous model. At 3-inches thick, with a horizontal baffled structure, the XLite NXT delivers maximum comfort and support at a minimal weight and packed size. Weighing just 12.5 oz (354 g)—in the Regular size—and providing a 4-season ready 4.5 R-value, the XLite NXT is the most versatile ultralight sleeping pad on the market and ready to craft better nights under the stars wherever you end up.
- 4.5 - What is R-Value?
- Regular Short: 66 x 20 x 3 in / 168 x 51 x 7.6 cm
- Regular: 72 x 20 x 3 in / 183 x 51 x 7.6 cm
- Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 3 in / 183 x 64 x 7.6 cm
- Large: 77 x 25 x 3 in / 196 x 64 x 7.6 cm
- Regular Short: 9 in x 4.1 in / 23 cm x 10 cm
- Regular: 9 in x 4.1 in / 23 cm x 10 cm
- Regular Wide: 11 in x 4.6 in / 28 cm x 12 cm
- Large: 11 in x 4.6 in / 28 cm x 11 cm
- Lemon Curry Yellow 30D rip HT Nylon
- Improved internal construction reduces noise by 83% compared to previous model.
- A 3-inch (7.6 cm) thick profile delivers premium backcountry comfort while weighing the same as the previous model.
- Year-Round Warmth: ThermaCapture™ technology and Triangular Core Matrix™ construction radiate body heat and reduce convective heat loss to deliver a 4.5 R-value, good for year-round conditions.
- Industry-leading construction and premium low bulk materials allow the XLite NXT to pack down to about the size of a conventional 1L water bottle.
- WingLock™ Valve: Delivers fast one-way inflation and rapid deflation without giving up the ability to easily purge air while you lay on it for comfort micro-adjustments.
- Included: Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit
Important Note: We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Therm-a-Rest Valves: WingLock™ and TwinLock™ Valve Overview
The WingLock and TwinLock Valves offer speedy one-way inflatio...
Therm-a-Rest: How to use the WingLock™ Valve
With speedy one-way inflation, faster deflation, and an easy-t...
How to use a Therm-a-Rest Pump Sack
This video will show you how to use the Therm-a-Rest® Pump Sac...
Therm-a-Rest NeoAir® XLite™ NXT Sleeping Pad
Shop the XLite NXT: https://www.thermarest.com/sleeping-pads/f...