The Enigma is our lightest quilt, pairing the beloved quilt template of the Revelation with a completely closed footbox. It's the perfect quilt for those who always get cold feet, or those who want a simple, no-fuss design. Thanks to our adjustable pad attachment system, you can kick your feet out or take the quilt with you for late-night stargazing.
The Enigma is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it's designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Enigma doesn't have a zipper or a built-in hood, saving weight and space in your pack.
The following temperature ratings coincide to the quilt colors:
- 40° - Black 10D exterior / Forest 10D interior
- 30° - Charcoal 10D exterior / Burnt 10D interior
- 20° - Charcoal 10D exterior / Navy 10D interior
- 10° - Black 10D exterior / Purple 10D interior
If you need a size, temperature, down fill, or color that isn't available here, consider ordering a custom Enigma.
- Poofy sewn-closed footbox for a no-fuss sleeping experience
- Pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on your sleeping pad and lock out drafts
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles
- All of our down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for breathability and comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz)
Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop)
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.